Browse by category:
|| | | | ||
To improve mailbox delivery there are a few things you can try.
- Make sure your Domain Server has authorized LeadMaster to send email on your behalf. The SPF Record should look like this...
- Modify the content of the emails - use Mailing Check as a guide.
- If you are sending to a business partner ask them to ‘white list’ your emails.
- If you are sending to prospects ask them to add your email address to their address book or safe senders list.
- Whitelist both IPs and sending domains
- LeadMaster.com, LeadMasterCRM.com, CRMTool.net
|Can you please explain what a logon of usertype = Global User is?||How do I set the Date formatting for Lead-Xpress users?|
|Others in this category|
|Will LeadMaster work on my iPad?|
|How does the Check for Match/Find Match feature work?|
|Does LeadMaster Support SMS Text Messaging?|
|» More articles|