Browse by category:
|| | | | ||
To improve mailbox delivery make sure you have authorized LeadMaster to send email for your domain. To do this you'll need to modify your DNS. You can check your SPF Record using MXToolbox.
- The SPF Record should look like this...
- v=spf1 include: YourDomain.com ip4:22.214.171.124/24 ~all
- Whitelist both IPs and sending domains
- Modify the content of the emails - use Mailing Check as a guide.
- If you are sending to a business partner ask them to ‘white list’ your emails.
- If you are sending to prospects ask them to add your email address to their address book or safe senders list.
For example here are instructions from GoDaddy
|Can you please explain what a logon of usertype = Global User is?||How do I set the Date formatting for Lead-Xpress users?|